Monday, August 13, 2012

Because Bullets are Faster

So a few updates:

  • Buddy is six now! And starting Kindergarten in just a few weeks! I'm going to be honest: there are days when I'm excited for him to start (the stimulation, meeting new friends, and what I'm hoping will be an 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' attitude toward his wrestling opponent brother), and then again there are days when it hits me how strange it is going to be not having him here with us all day, every day. And that it'll be almost a year before he's back home full-time with us again during the day..... 
  • Brother and Sister are a few weeks shy of their third birthday! Oy... How are they that big already? I started when they were not even three months old, and now three YEARS old?! "Snuck up on us" doesn't quite do it justice.
  • There is a pup in the mix, as of January (if memory serves). He is an adorable, sweet boxer named Ranger. I would take him home with me in a heart beat, but something tells me The Kids might notice...
  • I am praying about possibly going back to school for another degree in the near future. We'll see how it all shakes out though.
  • Dating is fun! Well, most of the time. ;)
  • The twins are potty training! And rocking at it. But frankly, we're running out of reward Twizzlers for successful toilet attempts. And NOT because I rewarded myself with a Twizzler each time they got one too. Absolutely not. Ahem.
Also, please join me in praying for these two sweet friends of mine, Allyson and Todd

Illness sucks. But God is bigger. And if anyone can bounce back from cancer, it's these two!

No comments:

Post a Comment